You can also provide an alternate Email Id, so that the user can choose to receive board notifications to the alternate email Id, preventing clogging of the primary mailbox registered to log on to SwiftKanban.
To edit the user details:
Open the list of people page by clicking the
icon, then navigate to People
menu link on the toolbar. This page lists the users created in the application.
Under the People tab, select the user row in the list of people and click Edit on the toolbar.
Note: If you are changing the role of an ‘Admin’ user, ensure that atleast one user in the application has the ‘Admin’ role.
Other than editing user details, on the list of people page, you can:
- View user profile by selecting a row and double-clicking a user row to view the profile.
- Generate password for a user by selecting a row and clicking on the Generate Password icon on the toolbar. You can generate a password if the user cannot set/reset the password for some reason.
- Filter users based on user attributes. Click the Filter icon and in the empty filter boxes above any column, type the text to be searched, and select the values in the filter lists.
- Sort Users based on any column name by clicking the column label.
- Delete Users by selecting the required user and clicking the Delete button on the toolbar.
Once a user leaves the organization, delete the user to close the SwiftKanban account.
Note: When deleting a user with the 'Admin' role, ensure that there is at least one user in the application with an 'Admin' role.
When you delete a user, who is assigned to another board, you will see an alert message. Click OK. You should unassign the user from other boards (see Deleting a Team Member section to unassign a user) and then delete the user account from the people list as instructed below.
To delete a user account:
- Open the list of people page by clicking the icon, then navigate to People menu link on the toolbar.
- Navigate to the List of People page by clicking the People menu link on the toolbar.
- On the People tab, click the required user row and then click the Delete button on the toolbar.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window to continue.
- On successful deletion, click OK in the information window.
If you are trying to delete a user who is assigned in some board, you will see an alert message. Click OK
. You will have to delete the user from boards and then delete the user account from the People list. See Deleting a Team Member
section to unassign a user.