Hierarchy Status Report
You can use the board-based Hierarchy Status report to get a detailed information of a linked card in relation to its parent or child cards. The report renders all the cards of that board that have been linked as a parent or child with any other cards of the same board or across any other boards
This status report shows various information of the linked cards like Card Title, Board they belong to, Smart Lane, Queue and other details in a tabular format.
The hierarchy of the linked cards is displayed in a tree structure, and can be drilled down up to five levels.
You can further refine the hierarchy status report by applying filters based on Card Type, Size, Class of Service, Priority, Release and child card drill-down view.
- To apply the filter, click the Filter icon on the auto-hide tool bar.
- Select the check box based on your requirement.
- To set the child card drill down level, select the required level from the Child Card View drop-down list.
You can export the hierarchy status report into Microsoft® Excel Comma Separated Values (CSV) file format.
- To export the report, click the Export icon on the auto-hide tool bar.
- Save the generated csv file into the hard drive.