The Enhanced To-Do Board
We have enhanced the To-Do Board with some key features:
- Resize the board view with 4 zoom levels. It ranges from Very Small, Small, Medium, and Large and adjusts the size and the card information as per your viewing requirement.
- Move cards across columns. The status of the To-Do in the card will be updated once you move it to another column.
- View the To-Do Board on your personal board. It will show the To-Dos, which are assigned to you across various boards.
- View the schedule of the To-Dos in the To-Do Calendar. Same like Board Calendar, you can view the To-Do Calendar in Monthly or Weekly format.
The Personal Board with the To-Do View
Now, you can view the To-Do Board in your Personal Board also. It displays the To-Dos, which are assigned to you across various boards in three columns: To-Do, Doing and Done.
Moreover, you can use the Board Sorter to sort the To-Do cards by various parameters (Owner, Queue, Estimate, and others) and Sort Type (Ascending and Descending). You can also save the sorting preference across sessions, or reset the sort preference any time you want.
You can also resize the board view with 4 zoom levels. It ranges from Very Small, Small, Medium, and Large and adjusts the size and the card information as per your viewing requirement.
Web Services Enhancements
We have introduced a couple of Key enhancements in web services:
- Introduced four more operators (contains, !contains, startsWith, endsWith) as valid criteria for the GetCardsByFilter web service. These operators can be used for the string itemtype.
For the GetCardsByFilter web service, if you enter any invalid criteria in your input response, the output response will display the error message instead of an empty result.
- We have introduced the DueDate field in the To-Do related web services (addTodos, modifyTodos).
Note: The DueDate is an optional field. So, you can create a To-Do without this field as one of the arguments.
As always, your feedback and suggestions are invaluable to us. Please keep them coming on the SwiftKanban Feedback portal and let others vote on them as well!